Whether it be for work, vacation, or a place to sleep, many individuals are online trying to find the right hotel for them. With so many hotel options, it can be hard to pick the perfect one for you. The following are tips from Sleep Inn & Suites in Cross Lanes on what questions to ask when choosing the right hotel for you:
- Always try to call hotel directly. They can typically offer you better deals than 3rd party websites can.
- What amenities does the hotel provide?
- Our hotel offers unique amenities like cookies and popcorn in the evening, as well as an evening social Monday-Thursday where we serve soup, salad, and breadsticks.
- What restaurants or shopping are around the hotel? They may offer coupons!
- Know what you book. Calling to verify what room you have and what it offers can save you a headache later on.
- Is there a hold for incidentals or extra fees? If so, how much?
- If you’re a light sleeper, you may want to ask for a room on the top floor and away from the elevator, ice machine, or vending.
- Be sure the hotel accommodates your smoking preference. If you are a smoker staying in a smoke free hotel, asking for a room on the first floor near an exit will be more convenient for you.
- Is breakfast included?
- Some hotels do not offer breakfast, and sometimes there is a charge if they do
The Sleep Inn & Suites in Cross Lanes, WV strives to provide their guests with an excellent experience. Their team is very proud of the fact that based on their guest satisfaction scores they have been awarded Hotel of the Year from Choice Hotels six times! For 2018, they won two awards – the Hotel of the Year and a new award, the Owners Excellence Award. For more information or to book a room with Sleep Inn & Suites go to their website or call (304) 776-7711.